środa, 5 czerwca 2019

Jak nas widzÄ… inni

W sesji podsumowujÄ…cej spotkanie w ramach Erasmus+ "Don't forget what really matters" uczestnicy odpowiedzieli na pytania ewaluacyjne.
Poniżej podsumowanie.


Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: Which country do you come from?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 23 odpowiedzi.

Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: How would you rate the organization of the meeting?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 23 odpowiedzi.

Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: Do you think activities program was relevant to the subject of Erasmus+ project?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 23 odpowiedzi.
Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: Have you gained a new knowledge relevant to the project subject?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 23 odpowiedzi.
Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: Did you find out something new about history, culture and customs of countries taking part of our project here in Poland?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 23 odpowiedzi.
Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: Which part of LTT schedule in Poland was the most interesting for you?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 23 odpowiedzi.

Why?


I found it interesting
It was fun and i get new friends.
Everything was interesting because we exchange ideas.
The performance show the heart of the programme. Show with a very beautiful way,that all the people are the same.
I did't knew that sound polution is so dangeros for sea mammals. And castles size and history was very impressive.
The strong point was, in my opinion, the organization, mainly the idea of mixing children all the time.
Because I took new Knowledge.
Everything was so well organized: during the activities children interacted to each other, activities were related to the project and meaningful... It was evident that Ania and Dorota made a big effort because everything was incredible, they are very professional.
I like the castle cause was huge and I learn its history
I liked the expyrement center, cause i played there and it was fun.
I liked  Hel cause I saw the seals ,something that I hadn't see before.
Because children could manipulate all the purposes with reallya materials.
because we are diferents
because I had lots of fun, learnt something new
it's very different.
it was cool nice Polish kids and others too
Interaction between children
Because there i saw a lot interesting things.
Because i like make robots and stuff. 
In Hel that part of road, when bouth sides of the road we saw sea. It was magic for me.
new friends, new knowledge, fun. Project activities about waste with iPads -wicked!
Other comments you would like to share
All was intresting
It was all fantastic
In general, the LTT was fantastic. We could see the good work done by the polish team.
I love the city it's very beautiful. I want to come back
the city is beautifull
I love all, I want to came back.
he was good
Thank you for all. Everything was very interesting
Thank you a lot for opportunity take a part in this project.
It was very nice trip.
Thank you for very well organized meeting.
Lovely time. Profesional organisation

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz